About Route Mobile Limited
The company was founded on 14th May 2004 by Rajdip Gupta, who is the founder of the Route Mobile Limited company and is currently the Chief Executive Officer of the group and Managing Director of the Company. The current Chairman of the company is Sandipkumar Gupta and he is also a Non-Executive Director of the company.
The company was originally incorporated under the name of Routesms Solutions Limited. The name of the company was changed with effect on 16th March 2016, and now the company was known in the market as Route Mobile Limited. The company went public in the year 2020 and became a public listed company. The headquarters of the company are in Mumbai, India.
The company has a global presence in various parts of the world which include the Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, Europe, and the Americas as well. The company was recently featured in the Next 500 as India’s Top Mid Size Companies in Fortune Magazine.
Communication Platform as a Service (CPaaS) solutions is provided by the company, which is one of the top Cloud Communications Platform service providers.
Our portfolio includes messaging, phone, email, SMS filtering, analytics, and monetization solutions for organizations, over-the-top (OTT) players, and mobile network operators (MNOs).
We provide a complete communication product stack based on CPaaS principles, including Conversational AI into a wide range of businesses, including social media organizations, banks, financial institutions, e-commerce enterprises, and travel aggregators.
Route Mobile Acquistions
The company over the years has made acquisitions. The acquisitions made were strategic acquisitions. The acquisitions included various companies which were –
- Cellent Technologies – This company enables SMS and Value Added Services (VAS) solutions and various multi-national companies across India and the Middle East.
- Call2Connect – It offers word-class services to its customers in customer support services, back office, and consultancy services as well.
- 365 squared – It provides its services to telecom operators by providing them firewall, analytics, and monetization solutions.
- TeleDNA – It is a company that specializes in the development of telecom-related solutions like SMS Firewall, SMS HUB, MMSC, and SMSC Platforms.
- Send Clean – To take the company to a higher level, this acquisition was an email-done platform, which is power-packed with all the necessary features to drive intelligent email campaigns.
- Masiv – It is a company operating in the Latin American market. It is a well-adapted cloud communication platform. It also provides security and data analytics that offers a comprehensive suite of Artificial Intelligence-powered products.
- Interteleco – The company has its functioning in Kuwait. It is engaged in the business of modern communication and integrated services for mobile communication services.
Route Mobile Market Price
The current market price of the company is 1,597.90 points after losing 14.65 points in a day. The share price has fallen twice in the past 5 working days while it has risen three times.
The share price of the company has gained 4.80% of its last value in the past week while it has fallen in three months by about 11.74% and if an investor seeks for long term like 1 year, the share price of the company has lost a mere amount of value of 2.72%, which the money lost is not huge but the amount is lost for the investors.
The company has a history of paying out dividends to its investors from time to time. Generally, the company gives interim dividends in the month of July and in the month of February. In the month of July 2021, the interim dividend per share was Rs. 2.00 and in February of 2022, the amount was Rs. 3.00 per share.
The shareholding pattern of the company has the promoters its main shareholders as they own 59.98% of the company, while the public shareholding is 13.57% only. The rest of the company is owned by Institutional investors and other holders of the company.
Route Mobile Finance
Route Mobile standalone financials of the company are (Rs. Crores)-
Route Mobile Profit
The company in the past few years has been earning revenue and profits over the years but it’s not like the company is doing that much great but it is doing alright.
The revenue of the company has increased from 2019 to 2020 by Rs. 33 crores which are about 8.84% more as compared to 2019 and in the year 2021. It saw a decrease in its revenue as compared to 2020 by Rs. 30 Crores which is 7.38% but in the terms of percentage increase of revenue of the company, it has fallen in 2021 as compared to 2020.
As far as the net profits of the company are concerned, the net profits have decreased in 2020 from 2019 by Rs. 1 crore which is 12.50% less than 2019, and in 2021 the net profits have increased by Rs. 15 crores which is 214.28% more than 2020.
The standalone financials of the company provide detailed information about the company and the company is doing well, as it can be seen the company has been doing well in one of its businesses.
Though the Net profits of the company in 2020 have decreased it has increased in 2021, while the revenue in 2021 decreased as compared to 2020 the company but the net profit of the company was more than in 2020 when the revenue was more.
Route Mobile Debt
The Debt to Equity of the company has increased in 2020, as compared to 2019, as the lower Debt to Equity ratio is good for the company, while the ratio has not surpassed the mark of 1.00 which is a good thing for the company. The company has reduced its debt completely in 2021, as the Debt to Equity ratio of the company for 2021 is 0.00 which is good for the company, as future loans can be taken by the company very easily.