About Fintech Youtubers
The financial knowledge in our country is not only spread through websites, news, interviews on news channels or newspapers, but today youtube has also become one of the sources to spread financial information. Youtube can be used to spread information not only through the videos only, but now there can also be shorts made for the people who are interested in making videos in less than 30 seconds as the videos can be uploaded there on youtube.
The people can see the videos in short form there and can also view the long videos there and can earn money as well, after getting the views on their videos. The world is progressing day by day, as people have not only been limited to youtube but also have extended to Snapchat, Instagram, and Facebook as well, where a person can see the videos. YouTube has a lot of knowledge for learning about personal finance, savings, retirement planning (EPF, NPS), investing (fixed deposits, post office savings schemes, PPF, mutual funds, stocks, insurance). Some of the financial YouTubers the discussed here below –
- CA Rachana Ranade – She is one of the top YouTubers in the country. She has a massive following with a good number of subscribers as well, which is currently standing at 3.5 million subscribers. She is one of the women YouTubers and also stands in top rankings in the race. She offers a variety of things which include basics of the stock market, technical analysis, fundamental analysis, and a variety of other courses are offered by her. The videos provided by her are good for beginners who are new to the stock market and finance.
- Shwetabh Gangwar – He is one of the top YouTubers of our country. He has written a book titled “The Rudest Book Ever” which is the first thing that comes to a person’s mind when his name comes up. He currently has 1.29 million followers of his, as he has played a vital part in advising organizations and individuals at financial crossroads. He has helped many organizations turn into successful brands with his counsel and advice given by him.
- Pranjal Kamra – He is one of the finest YouTubers. He has 3.72 million subscribers currently on his youtube channel. The topics he covers in his videos include investment strategy, stock market learning and investment, personal finance and career advice, and other topics as well. He has made over 276 videos and posted them on his channel. He is a hit among the millennials due to his unique method of explaining things which are popularly known as “Kamra’s finology”.
- Ankur Warikoo – He is a public speaker, an entrepreneur, an angel investor, and a mentor to many people watching his videos. He makes videos on a daily basis, as he posts 6 videos in a week of which 3 videos are in Hindi and 3 in English. He currently has 1.61 million subscribers. In the year 2017, he started his youtube channel. Before that in 2015, he was making content on LinkedIn. His initial focus was on personal development and entrepreneurship and had a lot of potential interest in personal financial counseling.
- Sunil Minglani – He is a well-known expert in the field of the stock market, as he has 18 years in the stock market. He is not just a financial person but also a psychologist as well. His youtube channel has currently 1.09 million subscribers and is also versed in interpreting the stock chart patterns. The videos on his channels not only of the stock markets only, but also knowledge of stocks for the beginners and have videos on human psychology and valuations of the company.
- Praveen Dilliwala – He is one of the YouTubers of the country, who wants to change the thinking of the youth of the nation towards the management of finances of their own. He aims to educate the current generation of students towards a more economical and business-oriented attitude. He has over 3.36 million subscribers on his channel. The videos on his channel examine the latest current financial trends across the country by posting videos about the jobs market, careers, and financial and professional perspectives.
- Rupee Monk – It is run by Subeesh. He is also known by the name of Common Man’s Financial Guru. This channel is one of the channels run in vernacular language and the language it uses is Malayalam. He currently has around 60.6 thousand subscribers with the number of videos on the channel reaching around 500. He creates videos that provide advice on stocks, mutual funds, insurance, loans, and other deposits.
- Business Ki Baat – This channel has currently around 1.55 million subscribers with 511 videos on the channel. This channel is fit for those people who want to learn new things, stay informed and take action. The channel is focused on money-related subjects such as “how to make money online,” “how to develop a business,” “how things are made,” “how to manage bank accounts” and much more.
- Nitin Bhatia – He currently has around 979 thousand subscribers on his channel while posting over 1,179 videos. He posts videos around 9:30 a.m. in the morning, which is just after the opening of the market, as the market opens at 9:15 a.m. for the whole nation. The videos posted are mainly related to stock market trading, investment, personal finance, real estate, and intraday trading.
- Market Gurukul – The channel currently has over 500 thousand subscribers and has 183 videos on its channel. The videos made by him are good for all the viewers as the videos can be seen by a beginner to the market or someone who is advanced in the market. The person who makes the videos on this channel is Edward, and the main thing done by him is technical analyses.